Monday 30 April 2012

Sister Sister

My family has sold their house and will be moving this summer although the move does not exactly involve me any more it kind of does as two of my sisters have asked me to do their bedroom and I could not be more excited!
The two bedrooms are going to be very different we have started to develop colour schemes, unique ideas and creating inspiration boards.

The first bedroom is all about the black and white contrast, we are going to make it dramatic by using different patterns and textures. We are hoping to do a  DIY project on the chandelier by spray painting it a bold eye popping colour (leaning towards turquoise)
Inspirations: 
The second bedroom has a colour scheme of blush pink and gold. This room is going to exude femininity with antiqued gold accents and ornate furniture. We are painting the bedroom Touch of Pink by Benjamin Moore
So far we have purchased a console table that was consigned Around the Block for $145 this will be used as a vanity. We paired a ghost chair from Kitchen Stuff Plus for $99 to add an airy feel to the solid ornate vanity.
I'll keep you updated....

No comments:

Post a Comment