Thursday 12 December 2013

Ander's Attic

This week I partnered up with Kaylyn Johnson from Ander's Attic to give one of my lucky readers a classic Joey Tribbiani pillow with his famous "How you doin'" one liner. 
Joey Tribbiani "Friends" "How You Doin'?" Pillow

Q + A

AFi: What made you start Ander's Attic?
KJ: I started my company Feb 2013 so I wouldnt go stir crazy at home! I stay at home with my 18 month son while my husband goes to school

AFi: What is your best selling item?
KJ: It is definitely the "Marauders Map" pillow set it bears the iconic phrases " I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" and Mischief Managed.
AFi: What's your favourite item in the store?
KJ: I love the "Love you more/most" pillow set. Its something my husband and I always say to each other.
PAIR of "Love You More & Most" Pillows
AFi: Any ideas for new products in the future?
KJ: I am always trying to create new products! It's usually a spur of the moment thing with me. But one thing I have planned for sure is monogrammed pillows with or without anniversary dates :)

Check out the contest details on Instagram or Facebook
Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment