Monday 23 June 2014

Dispense in Style

This Sunday we had a BBQ - Sundays are easier in the summer because you still feel alive with the sun and ultimately a couple drinks helps to forget the Monday blues ahead.

I picked up a drink dispenser at Linen Chest this weekend - I know what you thinking..another mason jar. THIS IS NOT THE CASE..I was pleasantly shocked when I walked in and found this crystal stunning stunning STUNNING piece. This will shine all year long on any bar cart - so dare to be different and pick this one up! A summer essential in my mind!

1 comment:


  1. Before designing your poster, dine egne t-shirts,egne banner,egne flag,logo,USB stick,banner etc spend time planning ahead,
    You can get the best tips by visiting our website, Check out please:design dine USB stick

    ReplyDelete