Tuesday 7 May 2013

Item of the Moment

I am currently lusting over this Barware Collection sold at West Elm in collaboration
with W + P Design. W + P is a Brooklyn based design company headed up by Eric Prum
and Joshua Williams. The pair say that “The Mason Jar Shaker carries the weight of
generations of shared memories ... It reminds us of growing up in Virginia and seeing our
friends and family using the jars for preserving the bounty of summer”.

For me, this collection stirs up (pardon the pun) memories of sitting outside at the
cottage, and sharing good times with family and friends over a drink while we prepare
dinner. With the kick off to the cottage season only a few short weeks away, I’m anxious
to take my first crack at mixing a killer cocktail. I know I’ll look like a pro using this set.

The collection includes a Shaker, a Jigger, Whiskey Cubes, a Mason Jar Decanter, and
adorable set of 25 paper straws. This would be the perfect for a house warming, a host/
hostess gift, or a birthday gift for the cocktail connoisseur.

*image taken from WestElm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment