Wednesday 29 May 2013

Jennifer Fisher's Office

Jennifer Fisher won me over a few years ago when a friend introduced me to her killer jewelry line. Today I feel like I'm falling in love all over again seeing her gorgeous office. She has seriously nailed it.

Take a look below and prepare fall hard.

jenniferfisheroffice1
jenniferfisheroffice3
jenniferfisheroffice9
jfisher
jenniferfisheroffice10
jenniferfisheroffice5

jenniferfisheroffice4
jenniferfisheroffice7
jenniferfisheroffice6

images from Matchbook Magazine; via Because I’m Addicted

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is Amazing!!! Love your blog & im obsessed with Jennifer Fisher's amxing works of art! Thanks for sharing pics of her gorgeous office! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! Yes, we think it is amazing too!!

      Delete
  2. You're very welcome!!! I adore Jennifer Fisher she inspires me!! Her office is divine! :)

    ReplyDelete