Sunday 28 August 2011

The power of the flower

I like to buy flowers once a week for my house - they add a fresh feeling to any home
The only problem is they add up and last not even for a week!

To save money - use what you have! Cut flowers from your garden and put them in a vase
Truly bringing the "outside in". This is a HUGE money saver!
Instead of using the classic simple glass vase - try... anything!!!
Ideas: tea cups, tea pots, jugs, jars, chachkas - think outside of the box your flowers will stand out more
Flowers only last so long - so why not try out a plant?
I am loving hens and chicken plants - I have them in a pot in my kitchen they are low maintenance and have quite the presence

Another cute and useful decor idea is to grow herbs in jars and pots and display them in your kitchen This helps when you are cooking as well as completing the perfect look



No comments:

Post a Comment