Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tea Cups are not just for tea....

My 93 year old Bubie was moving apartments - while helping to pack her up my sisters and I found a collection of mix matched tea cups. I absolutely loved them - they were all so different in both the shape and colours. She gave all of the female cousins 4 tea cups - and my collections began...
As you will notice I easily get hooked on basically anything relating to tea cups
I found myself searching in antique stores for unique and beautiful looking teacups
When I moved into my house I decided to add my teacups to the design of my kitchen - it helped to shape the "french country" look I am slowly achieving
If I didn't have pot lights in my kitchen I would buy this chandelier in a heartbeat!!
I think my husband would leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment